Peace and social change depend on people working together—your active participation is vital!
- Join the Peace Resource Center and become part of San Diego's peace community and work for change! We depend on membership support and donations to meet our modest financial needs. Get more information here.
- Volunteer a few hours a month. PRC volunteers play an important role in carrying out our programs, events, and day-to-day operations. Contact us about current opportunities.
- Promote Peace by promoting PRC activities and issues among your friends, neighbors, co-workers and other organizations. View our calendar for upcoming events. Join our email list. You can help us grow and spread peace.
- WOULD YOU CONSIDER APPLYING TO BECOME A PRC BOARD MEMBER?
The job of each board member, individually and collectively, is to advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of the Peace Resource Center so as to support the organization’s mission and vision.
As a local, independent non-profit organization, the PRC is supported solely through memberships, monthly pledges and contributions. Pursuing our shared goal of a peaceful, just, ecologically sustainable society and maintaining our program work depends on your help!
Please become a member of the Peace Resource Center!
All memberships/donations are tax-deductible.
Our Membership categories are:
- $25 Student/senior/low income
- $40 Individual
- $50 Family/Organization
- $100 Sustainer
- $250 Sponsor
Volunteers are the backbone of the PRC!
Our dedicated volunteers assist in many ways, including participation on our Board of Directors, office support, help with mailings, assisting with our literature and sales tables at events, participating in organizing activities, and serving on program committees. Volunteers are also playing a vital role in helping with projects at our new facility, The Friends Center.
If you are interested in giving your time, energy and/or skills to the PRC, please contact us at 619-263-9301 or email@example.com
Online Giving Options
Choose, then enter any amount for:
Yes, your donation is VITAL!
The PRC continues to provide a consistent presence in the San Diego community, speaking out against violence in all of its forms and providing a voice for peaceful, nonviolent ways to solve interpersonal, community and global problems.
It is essential that this work continue, and we want you to play an active role --with us-- in maintaining a peace presence in San Diego and making sure that issues of peace, nonviolence, social justice, and environment get the attention they deserve.
Even donate your old car!
Forget giving your car to KPBS. That's right, the PRC has a way for you to donate that old unwanted, Global Warming causing, dirty, smelly, guzzling automobile that's been taking up all that space in your garage since you bought your new hybrid or you started riding your bike to work! Just go to Cars 4 Causes ® Car Donation (we're a "supported charity") and they'll share the proceeds with us.